- Read Montague, Ph.D., Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University;
- Sonia Bishop, Ph.D., Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute at The University of California, Berkeley;
- Peter Dayan, Ph.D., Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit at University College London;
- Xiaosi Gu, Ph.D., Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas;
- John Krystal, M.D., Yale University School of Medicine;
- Karl Friston, FRS, FMedSci, Institute of Neurology at University London College;
- Peter Fox, M.D., The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; and
- Mark D’Esposito, M.D., University of California, Berkeley.
Symposium to Provide Global Perspectives on Brain Health and the Emerging Field of Computational PS
Center for BrainHealth
Share this article
Mark D’Esposito, MD
Carol Heller BrainHealth Project Co-Leader
2016 Legacy Award Recipient – Karl Friston, FMedSci, FRSB, FRS
In its tenth year, the Symposium highlighted neurology and advances made in computational psychiatry, an emerging field that seeks to use neurobiological information to inform individualized therapies.