Sammons BrainHealth Imaging Center at UT Dallas
Focused on brain research
Dedicated to Human Brain Imaging
CONTACTDirect inquiries to Angela Plata at Angela.Plata@UTDallas.edu.
POLICIES AND FORMSMRI Safety Policies and Procedures Manual Re-Opening Guidelines and Procedures MRI Screening Form
NOTIFICATIONSTo receive notifications and updates, please subscribe to the UTD_Imaging listserv
APPRECIATIONOur state-of-the-art imaging facility is named in recognition of a transformational investment in the future of BrainHealth from Sammons Enterprises.
Optimized for Functional Imaging
Meet the Sammons BrainHealth Imaging Center Team: Andrew Wolfson, MRI technologist; Bart Rypma, PhD, director; Gonzalo Solis, MRI technologist; Angela Plata, administrative coordinator; and Sergey Cheshkov, PhD, research scientist.
- Experienced MRI personnel
- Assistance with implementation of research protocol
- Standard functional and anatomical sequences
- Phlebotomy/collection room
- Meeting and consent room
- State-of-the-art pulse sequences:
- pCASL (arterial spin labeling) from USC
- Multiband EPI from University of Minnesota
- Spectroscopy Package from University of Minnesota
- ABCD Package from Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dual Echo pCASL from McGill University
Grand Opening and Installation Highlights
Our unique facility expands the potential for innovative research into human brain health.