Participate in Multiple Sclerosis Research
Who is eligible?
- Men and women ages 18-65
- Healthy individuals or individuals diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
- Healthy individuals or individual as diagnosed with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
What is involved?
- Undergo a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)* while performing motor and memory tasks in the scanner
- Be administered tests to measure cognitive and memory capabilities
- Visit the Sammons BrainHealth Imaging Center at UT Dallas
- Commit 3-4 hours of time to the study
- Receive compensation for their time!