- 86% were able to better understand others’ points of view
- 71% improved their ability to start a conversation
- 100% demonstrated improvements in maintaining conversations
- 90% were able to better recognize emotions
- 86% reported having stronger relationship-building skills after completing the training
Online Tool Empowers Kids with Social Learning Deficits via Real-Time, Virtual World Training and Interactions
Center for BrainHealth
Share this article
Maria Johnson, MA, CCC-SLP
Director, Youth & Family Innovations Lead Research Clinician and Trainer, Charisma Virtual Social Coaching
BrainHealth researchers demonstrate real-world application for Charisma™ Virtual Social Coaching.
Maria Johnson, MA, CCC - SLP, the director of youth and family innovations at Brain Performance Institute discusses Charisma™ with Bernadette Fiaschetti, of One Life Radio on iHeartRadio.
Kindness is powerful and does not just affect the recipient’s feelings – kindness can also impact an entire family’s brain health.
A clinician-driven virtual learning platform, tailored to young adults on the autism spectrum, shows improved social competency.