- Do you read something, realize you haven’t been taking it in, so you have to read it again?
- Do you find you forget why you went from one part of the house to another?
- Do you find that you miss signposts you are looking for while driving? Do you find you haven’t been listening to people’s names when you are introduced to them?
- Do you find you accidentally throw away the thing you wanted to keep and keep the thing you wanted to throw away?
- Does your mind wander when you should be listening?
- Do you start doing one thing and then accidentally get distracted into doing another?
You Do This 160 Times a Day, It Stresses and Depresses You
Center for BrainHealth
Share this article