Providers and Clinics
Charisma Coach Training
Add a powerful tool to your social coaching toolkit.
Transform Your Coaching Toolkit
Who can benefit?
- Clinicians and coaches seeking to create safe, virtual interactions using evidence-based, strategy-focused social learning tools
- Psychologists and educators working in their communities to support youth and adults (ages 8 and up) who struggle socially
- Speech language pathologists and certified counselors pursuing continuing education units (CEUs) and elevating the client experience using technology to train social skills
How does it work?
- Online training from anywhere with a computer and internet
- 24-hour virtual training process
- Program Materials: Software and portal access, and social coaching manuals and strategy training
- Program Costs: $2,400 training fee with $25 software access fee per Charisma session (complimentary software access during mentorship)
What Coaches Say
Charisma collaborates with many organizations that teach or support neurodiverse minds, including 29 Acres, the Brehm Academy and Beacon College.
Continuing Education Provider
News and Research
Coach Training Consultation for Providers
Schedule a complimentary consultation prior to class registration for coach training.